Nutrient box to help support a healthy heart*, brain**, muscles***, bones*** and energy levels~.
Broad spectrum food supplement system containing six expert supplements for fast-paced living to support wellbeing of your skin, body and mind. Our Nutritional Specialists have worked on the optimal formula for today's modern, demanding lifestyles.
Expertly formulated with specific ratio to provide an all-in-one solution for energy, heart, brains and wellbeing in convenient, daily-dose supplement strips including two supplements - Brain and Energy capsules - which are only available in our Pro-Vitality Formula pack.
Each blister strip contains:
- Skin Vitality modern multivitamin - a spectrum multivitamin capsule with over 28 vitamins, minerals and plant nutrients.
- Skin Antioxidant featuring seven plant nutrients including green tea, turmeric and lutein.
- Skin Vit C with vitamin C, zinc and acerola berry to help brighten skin
- Skin Omegas+ softgel containing omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids with vitamin A
- Brain capsule containing brain-specific nutrients to help support cognitive function and combat signs of brain fog and fatigue.
- Energy capsule containing L-Carnitine and alpha lipoic acid which is commonly referred to as the ""master antioxidant"" They work together to help support energy production.
Please note that the R&D team at Advanced Nutrition Programme™ have recently updated the formula to feature new formulas of Skin Vitality and Skin Vit C.
Suitable for all ages and skin types. It is particularly recommended for those seeking support for a high-performance, busy lifestyle.
- - Supports a healthy heart*
- - Supports healthy brain function and memory**#
- - Supports immunity^
- - Contributes to the maintenance of normal healthy muscles*** and bones***^
- - Helps reduce tiredness and maintain energy levels^~
*EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
***Vitamin D contributes to normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to normal blood calcium levels. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
^Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune system. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
~Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
#Vitamins B3 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function. Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
Take the contents of one blister strip daily with a meal. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Fish and soya