Skin Accumax™ is an award-winning, patented supplement for problem complexion, recognised by thousands worldwide.
Professionally developed by our Nutritional Experts, Skin Accumax™ synergises together vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and phytonutrients to work from the inside out to support healthy skin*.
Free from harsh chemicals, this fusion of acclaimed ingredients works to feed every cell in the body to help support all areas including face, chest, back and shoulders without drying out the skin.
Available in an array of sizes, a course of Skin Accumax™ has been noted to help boost confidence and is recommended by both skin care professionals and individuals worldwide.
Skin Accumax™ has recently been updated with a clean label capsule which is still made from plant fibre and appears slightly translucent. As a clean label product, some of our natural ingredients in Skin Accumax™ may vary In colour between batches. Our capsules are filled by weight and not volume so ingredients in the capsule may settle during transit. Please note that there has been no change in active ingredients in the formula of Skin Accumax™ only updates to our clean label credentials. Other than a slight change in colour and appearance, the quality and effectiveness of the supplements remains the same.
Suitable for problem skin from 16 years and over.
Suitable for both women and men.
Suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
- Clarifies complexion
- Works from the inside and nourishes all layers of the skin
- Feeds every cell in the body so can help support all areas of skin, such as the face, chest, back and shoulders
- Doesn't contain harsh chemicals
- Helps to support skin health*
- *Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
We advise taking 4 capsules a day for a minimum of 14 weeks, after which you may wish to reduce to one or two a day for a further few weeks.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or planning a pregnancy.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. In the very unlikely event of an adverse reaction to Skin Accumax™ we recommend that you stop taking the product. If problems persist please consult your medical practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Harmless changes in urine colour may occur with the use of this product.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Features a nutrient compound identified in broccoli.
Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the normal functioning of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell specialization.
Protects cells from oxidative stress.
|Two Capsules provide:||Amount (in mg)||Equivalent||Nutrient Reference Value (%)|
|Vitamin A||400 µg||RE||50|
|Vitamin E||9.8 mg||αTE||81|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||-||25|
|Phosphatidyl Choline||9 mg||-||-|
Rice fibre (Oryza sativa), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), diindolylmethane complex (starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate], phosphatidyl choline, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), capsule colour: calcium carbonate. * BioResponse DIM®, licensed from BioResponse LLC. Diindolylmethane is an active nutrient compound identified in broccoli.